look upon..

look upon..

Pages

Saturday, May 8, 2010

loving one self..


just came across
ur note -
"me even not loving myself.."

000----000

me remembered the days
you loved
all my idiotics..
the music we shared..
the msgs we secretly laughed..
the poems we made for each other..
the dreams we kept for the other..

me always felt - u were in a deep love..
very deep love on me..
your day started with a(n) sms to me..
and end with a(n) sms to me..

and you always kne(o)w -
me crazy on u..
me love the look of u..
love the love u pour on me..
and the ways u addressing me..
just crazy..

000----000

if u love me
then whatever - me like
may lovable to you too..

me just loved you..
then how u dislike ur self?

000----000

still not satisfied?
come with me..
"ME WILL SHOW YOU - HOW TO LOVE YOU?"

No comments:

Post a Comment